Prof. Galal El-din Zaki Saeid
Then he paid great attention to the community education and donated his time and effort to develop it. He is credited with providing rights for children enrolled in the community education; because of his efforts community schools’ children have health insurance, and the age of acceptance in the preparatory and secondary education was raised so the children can enroll and complete their education.
Prof. Galal El-din Zaki Saeid received many awards as well as he is a member in several committees. He is considered the sponsor of social work at the level of Arab Republic of Egypt.
- He was honored the Order of Excellence of the first class, in 2002, by the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
- He was honored Samuel Habib Award for Excellence in Social Work, by the Coptic Evangelical Authority for Social Services, in 2001.
- He is a member of the Higher Committee for Education, Assiut Governorate.
- He is a member of the Nursery Affairs Committee, Assiut Governorate.
- He is a member of the WHO Participation Committee in launching “Road Safety” project.
- He is a member of the Higher Committee for Child Protection, Assiut Governorate.
- Founder of Assiut Childhood and Development Association
- Chairman of Assiut Childhood and Development Association (1991 – 2019) and honorary president since 2020.
- He is a board member and the Medical Supervisor of the Comprehensive Center for Rehabilitation, Research and Training in Assiut.
- Chairman of the Rehabilitation Center for Girls with Disabilities.
- The medical supervisor of the Rehabilitation Center for Girls with Disabilities as well as a member of the advisory committee.
- Board Member of the General Federation for non-governmental Organizations.